Angular DemosMarch 16, 2020
Habi+January 5, 2021
So this was a project I made to create a perfect maze generator in Unity, the functional requirements for the maze were as follows;
- It has to create perfect mazes, meaning that every tile is accessible and there are no loops.
- Through UI the width, height, and generation of the maze can be controlled.
- The maze is to be displayed in its entirety on the screen regardless of its size, with minimum white space surrounding it.
- Add a character to navigate through the maze via user input.
- Make use of LeanTween for animations/movement.
Hold down the W A S D keys to walk the character around the randomly generated maze.
Feel free to play around with the code yourself as I posted the source code on Github.